Wiley Copyright Agreement

One type of use describes what you want to do with copyrighted content and what the publisher allows. Wiley offers the following modes of use either directly via RightsLink or after Wiley`s permission. For Wiley`s terms and conditions for each of these modes of use, please refer to the Wiley terms proposed during the ordering process. Quick price: Follow the simple instructions to get a quick price offer. The price you are charged includes many variables, for example. B type of application, traffic and a tax set by Wiley. In some cases, there is no fee, but you will always get a Wiley authorization agreement. [NOTE: Some applications for permission cannot be completed by RightsLink and require additional support from Wiley. If you select such a category, you`ll see a special statement.] Click the Next button to start the ordering process. See also payment and prices. For example, you published an article in Spanish. You have translated the article yourself or by using a translator and would like to forward the English translation to a Wiley magazine for reissue. To do the translation, you must first contact the Spanish magazine in order to obtain permission to translate the article to be reissued.

The translation itself would then be owned by you or the translator under separate copyrights. You could then sign the Copyright Transfer Agreement of the English magazine for translation and not the original article. The translation must contain a full reference to the original publication and you must have obtained permission from the original copyright holder to create the translation. The author reserves copyright: if you, the author, have retained the copyright, it is always likely that the first journal will need an exclusive publication license, which means that you are not in a position to authorize another magazine for reissue. As a general rule, it is essential to obtain written permission from the original publisher or company to reproduce the corresponding material, if this is not specified in the agreement or license you signed for that company or company. Permission for the reissue will always be required, unless the license you have signed is clearly reserved only for non-exclusive rights. Reproduction of existing abstracts: If you want to include text abstracts from previously published articles, you do not need written permission from the publisher of those articles, when the source must be cited. Abstracts are subject to copyright and are not public, but there is an exception in British law that allows the copying and publication of scientific and technical summaries that belong to published periodic articles. You must sign in the specified space, depending on whether you own the copyright of your work, that the copyright belongs to your employer or that you are a government employee.